Welcome to the Anti Money Laundering Lawyer website (the “Website”), Anti Money Laundering Lawyer is a brand entity brought to you by Howard Kennedy LLP.
We want everyone to be able to access our Website and have made great efforts to make sure the Website is as user-friendly as possible. If you have any suggestions or feedback, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
The goal is for our Website to be Section 508 approved to comply with Section 508 Guidelines as well as to comply with W3C’s WCAG 1.0 Level “AA” across the whole site (Guidelines). Pages validate as HTML 4 Transitional.
Anti Money Laundering Lawyer have undertaken the following actions to ensure equal access to our services from our Website:
- A sitemap can be accessed which has plain text links and can be navigated using the tab key
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour. This doesn’t mean that colours are not used to organise information, instead it means there are also other, non-colour dependent ways of doing so
- Content and navigation of the Website is intended to be fully functional and readable for users with older browsers. The Website operates across multiple platforms and browsers. Styles and style sheets may be disabled
- All our images are accompanied with descriptive ALT attributes. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. If an image is used for decorative purposes only, the text attribute for the image will be left blank
- Where individual features make use of functions that do not comply with the Guidelines we have made sure that there are alternative routes provided to the information
- Style of navigation remains consistent through the Website.